The underwire bralette provides great support and comfort.
- Super soft recycled polyester/spandex (made from plastic bottles) providing great support that shapes perfectly to your body.
- Seamless soy/organic cotton lining with moister-wicking, quick-drying, and antibacterial properties.
- Underwires, no padding (consider sizing down if you are used to padding or on the lower end of a cup size).
- Features subtle black hardware, adjustable shoulder straps, and hook & eye back closure.
- Small batch. Designed in New York. Made locally.
- Ships in minimal packaging made from recycled paper. No plastic.
Pay over time interest-free with AfterPay
Regular price $120
Free US shipping & free returns. Details
We recommend sizing down in cup-size if you are used to padding.
Construction & Fabric
An underwire bralette without padding. Premium elastic is layered within the fabric for a soft and comfortable feel with adjustable hook & eye back closure. Subtle black hardware and adjustable shoulder straps shoulder straps.
The bra is constructed using a soft recycled polyester/spandex (made from plastic bottles) as main fabric, providing support while shaping perfectly to the body. It's paired with a seamless soy/organic cotton lining in the cups and backband with moister-wicking, quick-drying, and antibacterial properties.
Made ethically and eco-consciously in the US.
“It’s comfortable, yet it has structure. It’s simple, yet it’s sexy. It’s also made by a brand that respects the environment. I love this bra.”
Developed with local makers holding 20+ years of industry experience.
Made ethically and locally by a woman owned factory.
Ships in 100% recycled and, recyclable paper. No plastic.
This bra looks exactly like the picture! It is exactly what I was looking for. I love it it is nice quality also!